Question 147: Specify if the recipient received any of the following (at any time prior to HCT / infusion) (check all that apply)
Indicate if any of the following agents were administered to the patient prior to HCT / infusion:
- Blinatumomab (Blincyto): A monoclonal antibody used to treat B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Mylotarg): An antibody-drug conjugate used to treat CD33 positive acute myeloid leukemia.
- Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Besponsa): An antibody-drug conjugate used to treat B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Adienne Tepadina®: A specific brand of thiotepa, an alkylating agent used in the conditioning regimen to treat myeloma, lymphomas, acute leukemia and other malignant and non-malignant hematological diseases.
- Mogamulizumab (Poteligeo): A monoclonal antibody used to treat mycosis fungoides or Sezary syndrome (types of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma). It is also being studied in the treatment of other types of cancer.
Last modified: May 09, 2020
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.