Question 146: Specify if the recipient received any of the following (at any time prior to HCT / infusion) (check all that apply)
Indicate if any of the following agents were administered to the patient prior to HCT / infusion:
- Blinatumomab: A monoclonal antibody used to treat B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- Gemtuzumab ozogamicin: An antibody-drug conjugate used to treat CD33 positive acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Inotuzumab ozogamicin: An antibody-drug conjugate used to treat B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- Adienne Tepadina®.: A specific brand of thiotepa, an alkylating agent used in the conditioning regimen to treat myeloma, lymphomas, acute leukemia and other malignant and non-malignant
- Mogamulizumab: A monoclonal antibody used to treat mycosis fungoides or Sezary syndrome (types of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma). It is also being studied in the treatment of other types of cancer
If the recipient did not receive any of the agents listed above select None of the above.
|Question Number||Date of Change||Add/Remove/Modify||Description||Reasoning (If applicable)|
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.