The Hepatitis Serology Post-HCT Data, Form 2147, will come due when the following IDMs are reported as “positive” on the Form 2000, Recipient Baseline Data:
- Hepatitis B surface antigen
- Hepatitis B core antibody
- Hepatitis B DNA
- Hepatitis C antibody
- Hepatitis C NAT
This form will also come due if a recipient received cells from a donor who was reported as “reactive” on the Form 2004, Infectious Disease Markers
- Hepatitis B surface Antigen
- Hepatitis B core Antibody
- Hepatitis C Antibody
This form will also come due when a recipient’s post-transplant Hepatitis B and/or Hepatitis C viral infection is reported on the post-transplant follow-up forms for recipients on the comprehensive report form (CRF) track.
- Q1-9: Serological Evidence of Hepatitis Exposure / Infection – Recipient
- Q10-17: Serological Evidence of Hepatitis Exposure / Infection – Donor
- Q18-37: Antiviral Therapy for Hepatitis
Sections of the Forms Instruction Manual are frequently updated. In addition to documenting the changes within each manual section, the most recent updates to the manual can be found below. For additional information, select the manual section and review the updated text.
|8/28/15||2047/2147: Hepatitis Serology||Add||Published new manual for 2047 & 2147 Hepatitis Serology.|
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.