The Hepatitis Serology Pre-HCT Data, Form 2047, will come due when any of the following IDMs are reported as “positive” on the Form 2000, Recipient Baseline Data:
- Hepatitis B surface antigen
- Hepatitis B core antibody
- Hepatitis B DNA
- Hepatitis C antibody
- Hepatitis C NAT
- Q1-6: Serological Evidence of Prior Hepatitis Exposure / Infection – Recipient
- Q7-26: History of Antiviral Therapy for Hepatitis – Recipient
- Q27-34: Serological Evidence of Prior Hepatitis Exposure / Infection – Donor
- Q35-54: History of Antiviral Therapy for Hepatitis – Donor
Sections of the Forms Instruction Manual are frequently updated. In addition to documenting the changes within each manual section, the most recent updates to the manual can be found below. For additional information, select the manual section and review the updated text.
|3/3/2021||2047/2147: Hepatitis Serology||Removed|| Removed the following instructions as they are inaccurate:
|8/28/15||2047/2147: Hepatitis Serology||Add||Published new manual for 2047 & 2147 Hepatitis Serology.|
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.