The BMT Tandem Meetings are the combined annual meetings of CIBMTR and the American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT). Investigators, clinicians, laboratory technicians, clinical research professionals, nurses, pharmacists, administrators and allied health professional attendees benefit from the full scientific program that addresses the most timely issues in hematopoietic cell transplantation.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians and contact hours for allied health professionals for the BMT Tandem Meetings.
To view PDF documents you will need Adobe Reader.
2016 BMT Tandem Meetings
Hawaii Convention Center
February 18-22, 2016
The BMT Tandem Meetings include related conferences, sessions and workshops. Agendas for the 2016 BMT Tandem Meetings at the Hawaii Convention Center will be available mid-summer.
Register to Attend
Registration for the 2016 BMT Tandem Meetings will open in August 2015.
Housing will open in August 2015. Book early to reserve the best rates within the BMT Tandem Meetings housing block. Guest rooms within the official BMT Tandem Meetings housing block are available after conference registration is completed. Please go to the registration page first to take advantage of special room rates within the housing block.
Abstracts will open August 5 and are due October 1.
Conference Agendas - Coming Soon!
The BMT Tandem Meetings include related conferences, sessions and workshops. Review the provisional agendas and add meetings to your calendar with the personal scheduler.
- BMT Tandem Meetings Scientific Agenda - February 18-22
- BMT CTN Steering Committee Meeting
- FACT Workshops for Applicant Preparation and Inspector Training (separate registration required) - February 17
- BMT CTN Coordinators - February 18
To apply for the BMT CTN Coordinators Meeting Travel Grant:
- Affiliate Center Coordinators click HERE to apply before Jan 14, 2016
- CRA Committee Members and Coordinator Planning Committee Members, contact Jana Dworski before Jan 29, 2016
- BMT CTN Investigators Meeting - February 18
- Clinical Research Professionals/Data Managers - February 17-18
- Travel grants to attend the CRP/DM Conference coming soon!
- Administrative Director SIG Conference - February 18-19
- Pediatric BMT - February 19
- BMT Clinical Education Conference (for NPs, PAs, Fellows and Junior Faculty) - February 19-21
- BMT Pharmacists - 20-21
- Transplant Nursing - February 20-22
- ASBMT President's Symposium - February 21
- CIBMTR Information Technology Forum - February 19-20
- Combined Clinical Practice Session - February 20
Working Committee Schedules
The CIBMTR Working Committee schedule will be available soon.
Exhibit & Support Opportunities
Reserve key exhibit space and review other support opportunities, Satellite Symposia and Product Theater options.
Exhibit & Support Prospectus
Exhibit Floorplan - coming in August 2015
Product Theater Supplement
Satellite Symposia Supplement
Door Drop Rate Sheet
Return to top
2015 BMT Tandem Meetings
Manchester Grand Hyatt
February 11-15, 2015
San Diego, CA
CME Credits - The deadline for claiming continuing medical education (CME) credit for sessions attended at the 2015 BMT Tandem Meetings was March 17, 2015.
All Continuing Education Transcripts requested after March 17 will incur a $60 processing charge. Please contact the BMT Conference Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
to request copies of certificates. Certificates will be available electronically and will not be mailed.
Audio and Slide Recordings
The 2015 BMT Tandem Meetings Audio and Slide Session Recordings are now available. To access the recordings, click here
Return to top
Upcoming BMT Tandem Meetings
|February 18-22, 2016
|February 21-25, 2018
||Salt Lake City |
Return to top